Van Wijk Winery is primarily a manufacturing facility, with add-on Tasting Bar, Bistro, and Ballroom for Theatre & Performance events. Our manufacturing and store deliveries have continued 'business as usual'. Our winery Tasting Room remains open for to-go purchases, shipping, and carry out requests, with limited retail hours.
- Given the 11/17/20 "Mask Mandate" announcement by Governor Kim Reynolds, our Tastings will be on hold until further notice...
- Our Theatre & Performance event venue is closed through the end of the year, but we plan to reopen starting February 2021 for a Valentine's Live Music Performance.
- We have adjusted our Hours of Operation to a new normal, so please check our website and Facebook for those changes.
- Please wear a mask upon your arrival. You are more than welcome to remove your mask so that you may enjoy your wine and beer once you are seated in our cozy Ballroom or Balcony.
- Our tables are set up per recommended state Covid-19 guidelines. We do take appropriate precautions and offer hand sanitizers at our winery.
- Reservations are strongly recommended to help ensure we are using our seating capacity appropriately.
- Our message to those who are not comfortable with venturing out to an event venue is that we understand, and we support your decision to stay safe at home until you are ready. Your Covid-19 safety is your responsibility!
- For those who are ready, as always, thank you in advance for using common sense and for not coming to our winery if you have a temperature or are not feeling well.
- Van Wijk Winery continues to closely track official announcements and updates from https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/ regarding the coronavirus outbreak, and any potential impacts it may have on our customers, employees, and surrounding communities.
We pray for the swift and full recovery of those who have been affected by the virus. God Bless!