Tickets on sale now!
Event Date/Time: 04/01/23 from 10:00 am - Noon
This is a Van Wijk Winery sponsored "Live Local" event. Join us in this Dutch Letter Homestead event and learn hands-on skills to make your own homemade Kombucha.
Kombucha is a slightly fizzy fermented sweetened black tea that is probiotic rich and can be infused with additional flavors once in the bottle. It creates a SCOBY * and contains live bacteria and wild yeasts that benefit your digestive system. Among other benefits, the polyphenols in kombucha act as strong antioxidants and help to decrease inflammation in the body and contribute to overall gut health.
From this experience, you will take home a jar of homemade kombucha starter with a SCOBY that is ready for second fermentation, and recipes with instructions to continue to make more kombucha using your SCOBY. Ticket price includes the hands-on guidance and support, printed instructions, ingredients, and jar of kombucha with live cultures and a SCOBY.
Love where you live!
Purchase your tickets online now:
- VIP Guest Price: $10.00 each (Sold Out)
- Early Bird Price: $20.00 each for the first 7 tickets sold.
- General Admission - $25.00 per person for the remaining 10 tickets.
- Limited space available - deadline to purchase tickets is end of day Mar 29, 2023 (this event sells out after 20 tickets are sold or by end of day Mar 29).
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Must be age 21+ to participate.
This is a non-refundable ticket that can be transferred to another person online.
* SCOBY - Symbiotic Community of Bacteria and Yeasts