Van Wijk Winery is looking for fun, reliable, and responsible individuals who are seeking a part-time job as a Wine Tasting Associate at our winery in Sully, Iowa.
Apply today email@example.com
Qualified individuals will meet the following criteria - Must be willing and able to:
1. Work some regularly scheduled Saturdays for a 4-hour shift between 11:30am - 3:30 pm or 2:00-6:00pm, and be willing to consider working some special events 5:30-10:00 pm.
2. Must be age 21+ because duties include conducting unsupervised wine tastings at the Tasting Bar.
3. Strong ability to learn and aptly use the Point of Sale.
4. Have reliable transportation, and be at work on time.
5. Physically able to perform duties. e.g. Remain standing and actively working for up to 8 hours with limited breaks, lift and carry 40 lbs up/down stairs when needed.
6. Cross-train so you can handle different responsibilities, and stay engaged.
7. Help keep the Tasting Room, Gift Shop, Ballroom, Bistro, Deck, and Courtyard areas clean and maintained.
8. Maintain a positive, friendly, and professional attitude, and get along well with others.
9. Successfully complete Iowa ABD iPACT certification every 2 years.
10. No Felony Record.