What's Happening at the Winery?
What's New at the Winery?
HomeTown Thursdays (Apr-Oct)
If you are a true foodie, you love quality ingredients and sharing the experience with your friends.
Our Bistro regularly offers an array of appetizers but expands its menu on Thursdays between 5:30 - 7:30 pm (while supplies last.) We encourage you to reserve your seat as these Thursday nights are well attended. Courtyard deck and pergolas are available.
- April & May: 1-8 pm
- June - September: 1-10 pm
✓ Upcharges apply for extra or split ingredients
Expanded Menu: April - May
- Panini (various options)
- Chicken Salad Croissant
- Charcuterie (various options)
Our Sandwiches, made with delicious Sourdough, Ciabatta, or fresh Croissant bread, give you the rich flavor and traditional cooking practices to delight your culinary taste buds.
While we all know any type of Panini is wonderful, one made with sourdough bread has the perfect crispy crust with an overall buttery flavor.
Panini options include: Three Cheese Medley, Smoked Ham & Gruyere Cheese, and Spicy Italian & Gouda Cheese.
We occasionally add specialties such as Margherita & Pesto, Supreme, and Chicken Bacon Ranch.
Expanded Menu: June - September
- Wood Fired Pizza
- Charcuterie (various options)
Help Wanted: 2 Part-Time Wine Tasting Associates
Starting wage ranges between $10.00 - $12.00 hr. based on level of experience and demonstration of positive results.
Apply today by emailing us at:
Van Wijk Winery is looking for fun, reliable, and responsible individuals to work at our winery in Sully, Iowa.
Qualified individuals will meet the following criteria - Must be willing and able to:
1. Must be age 21+ to be able to conduct unsupervised wine tastings.
2. Flexible to work Saturdays for 4+ hour shifts to cover day or evening events. Work back-up for Thursday evening shifts Jun-Sep.
3. Strong ability to learn and aptly use the Point of Sale and other processes.
4. Have reliable transportation, and be at work on time.
5. Physically able to perform duties (e.g. standing and walking for 8+ hrs, lift 40 lbs).
6. Cross-train to handle different responsibilities, and self-motivated to stay engaged and working throughout the shift.
7. Help keep the Tasting Room, Gift Shop, Ballroom, Bistro, Deck, and Courtyard areas clean and maintained.
8. Maintain a positive, friendly, and professional attitude, and get along well with others.
9. Successfully complete Iowa ABD iPACT certification every 2 years.
10. No Felony Record.
Featuring Saturday Mornings 10am - Noon:
Join us Saturday mornings for a choice of two fruity Sparkling Wine Cocktails by the glass between 10am and Noon. Featuring:
Bellini = Sparkling Wine + Peach puree
Mimosa = Sparkling Wine + Orange juice
Champagne has been used as a generic term for Sparkling Wine with lots of fun bubbles.
We love Sparkling Wine Cocktails because they are so elegant and attractive, and they work well for just about every occasion you can imagine.
Take home some bottles of Sparkling Wine and enjoy these easy to make cocktails by the glass or get creative and invent your own favorite cocktail!
Van Wijk Winery
So much available to do - Live Local!
With its cozy ambiance of stone-castle and cottage garden, Van Wijk Winery is the perfect place to bring your family and friends to celebrate life and events.
Check out our full list of Special Events hosted at Van Wijk Winery and purchase tickets to Karaoke or Live Music under Upcoming Events.
Interested in a Wine Tasting? Enjoy a few free tastes of wine in our Tasting Room during our operating hours (1-7 people). If your group is 8 or more, consider booking a Private Tasting or purchase tickets to a Tasting Party.
Purchase options range from over 40 wines, meads, or dessert and sparking wines in five sweet-to-dry categories. Also available are craft and imported beers, and coming soon are an array of pre-mixed cocktails. No-alcohol beverages are also available.
If you want to expand your experience and learn to make homemade fermented beverages, foods, and personal products, our new Dutch Letter Homestead offers classes. Purchase tickets to available classes under Upcoming Classes.
Whether it's in our beautiful ballroom, on our breezy shaded deck, or in our new Wine Garden Courtyard pergolas - it's easy to relax with your favorite beverage at Van Wijk Winery.
Let’s Create Some Fun Together!