Upcoming Big Screen & Performance Venue
Wanted: Wine Tasting Associate (Part Time/Seasonal)
Van Wijk Winery is looking for fun, responsible individuals who are seeking a part-time job as a Wine Tasting Associate at our winery in Sully, Iowa. Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified individuals will meet the following criteria - Must be willing and able to:
1. Work some regularly scheduled Saturdays for a 4-hour shift between 11:30am - 3:30 pm or 2:00-6:00pm, and be willing to consider working some special events 5:30-10:00 pm.
2. Must be age 21+ because duties include conducting unsupervised wine tastings at the Tasting Bar.
3. Strong ability to learn and aptly use the Point of Sale.
4. Have reliable transportation, and be at work on time.
5. Physically able to perform duties. e.g. Remain standing and actively working for up to 8 hours with limited breaks, lift and carry 40 lbs up/down stairs when needed.
6. Cross-train so you can handle different responsibilities, and stay engaged.
7. Help keep the Tasting Room, Gift Shop, Ballroom, Bistro, Deck, and Courtyard areas clean and maintained.
8. Maintain a positive, friendly, and professional attitude, and get along well with others.
9. Successfully complete Iowa ABD iPACT certification every 2 years.
10. No Felony Record.
Van Wijk Winery
With it's cozy, warm ambiance, Van Wijk Winery is the perfect place for fun date nights and first dates. It's also a great place to meet friends, hold an intimate party or business meeting. Or, just come and relax on the breezy shaded deck with your favorite bottle of Van Wijk wine, Craft beer, or an Italian Soda.
Thank you for Buying LOCAL!
Semi-Sweet to Sweetest Wines
Dry to Semi-Dry Wines
We offer FREE wine tastings during "Normal" business hours.
For individuals, couples, and groups of 7 or fewer. With this experience you will be able to taste up to three of our handcrafted wines out of a full list of over twenty-eight. We hope to share information with you about our winery history, signature wines, upcoming events, and provide a pleasurable visit.
We also offer PRIVATE wine tastings for Groups.
Prior events have included small groups of 8 or more, birthdays, retirements, girls night out, bachelorette groups, marriage proposals, and bus tour and tasting.
We enjoy helping to customize the event, but regret that we cannot accommodate any kind of outside beverages.
Attendees either under 21, or not drinking for any other reason, can be provided with no-alcohol beverages.
Let’s Create Some Fun Together!