Part-time Positions Available - Apply today by emailing us at:
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay is based on level of experience and demonstration of positive results.
Wine Tasting Room Associates (PT) - Starting wage $12.00 hr.
Van Wijk Winery is looking for fun, reliable, and responsible individuals who are seeking a part-time job as a Wine Tasting Associate at our winery in Sully, Iowa. Qualified individuals will meet the following criteria - Must be willing and able to:
Wine Tasting Consultants (Inventory & Sales Specialist for Remote Stores)
Seeking Part-time Inventory & Sales Specialists to do in-store wine tastings for Wine & Spirits departments within your local Iowa grocery or wine store. Starting pay is between $10/hr and $12/hr, depending on your level of experience. We do not pay for mileage, so please be sure to only apply for a position within your community or a nearby community.
Winery Seasonal Groundskeeper (PT): Maintains a clean, sanitary, comfortable, and tidy environment for the Winery outdoor Campus – must be willing to work flexible and seasonal hours, with widely-varying hours:
- Assists with general safety and security of facility and furnishings.
- Grounds duties may include maintenance of landscaping, mowing, weeding, trimming, and snow and ice removal.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with a minimum of supervision.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time, with satisfactory regularity in accordance with the winery time and attendance policy.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance of grounds.
- Relays all pertinent information/issues/needs/ideas to management as appropriate.
- Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisors, clients, and guests.
- Problem-solving skills in tool cleaning and maintenance requests.
- Must have physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, and bend for 8 hours.
- Must have ability to lift, push, and pull required loads (up to 55 lbs.)
Key Competencies for all positions:
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others, and understands that honest and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and owners with professionalism and respect.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures in a manner easily understood by fellow employees.
- Ability to follow OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
When you join the Van Wijk Winery team, you’ll be given unique and challenging assignments that leverage your unique talents, skills, and education. Prove yourself, and your opportunities can grow with our company. Our family-owned business means we create an entrepreneurial environment that requires us to work both independently and closely together. And as many of our employees will tell you, a record of achievement in one area may open the door to opportunities in another.